Ducted Whole House Dehumidifier, Voltage 120VAC, 120 pt. Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 60% RH, Width 14-21/64",
- Item # 443W17
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DR120A3000/U
- Catalog Page # 3092
- UNSPSC # 40101902
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 108.0 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Help maintain the correct humidity level in your home with this Honeywell® ducted whole house dehumidifier. Lower home humidly can provide a more comfortable environment and helps avoid problems caused by excess moisture such as mildew, mold, musty odors, peeling paint, or warped wood. Side ducted model is suitable for homes or small buildings as a stand alone unit, or it can be integrated into a central heating/cooling system. Dehumidifier has a separate control for ventilation that allows the onboard blower to introduce fresh air into your house when dehumidification is not required. ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Item Ducted Whole House Dehumidifier
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 60% RH 120 pt.
- Voltage 120VAC
- Hz 60
- Amps 7.3
- Fan CFM 400
- Humidity Range 0 to 99 RH
- Ambient Temp. Range 34 Degrees to 135 Degrees F
- Fan Speed Single Speed
- Height 19-21/64"
- Width 14-21/64"
- Depth 32-3/16"
- Cabinet Material Metal
- Color Gray
- Defrost Type Temperature Sensor
- Refrigerant Type R-410A
- Refrigerant Charge 30 oz.
- Filter MERV 11
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Application Ducted
- Agency Compliance ETL listed Per Standard UL 474, CSA C22.2 No. 92
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions