Fan Coil Thermostat, Line Voltage, Thermostat Control Range 50° to 90°F, LCD Display
- Item # 3RCK8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TB6575B1000/U
- Catalog Page # 3028
- UNSPSC # 41112209
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.75 lbs.
Country of Origin Mexico Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Restricted: This item is only approved for purchase by Business Accounts.Backlight display allows easy viewing in any light of the ambient temperature setting, setpoint, heating or cooling mode, fan status, and remote setback with this Honeywell SuitePRO™ fan coil thermostat. Model has adjustable deadband for auto changeover using the Heat and Cool setpoint settings. Adjustable maximum heating and minimum cooling setpoint limits using range stops. The thermostat’s EEPROM permanently retains your settings, including setpoints, during power loss (no batteries required). Model is ideal for use in commercial and residential applications such as condominiums, hotels, and school classrooms.
- Item Fan Coil Thermostat
- Fan Coil Thermostat Type Line Voltage
- Thermostat Switch Type 4 Relays
- Thermostat Control Range 50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Differential (Deg. F) +/-2
- Thermostat Heating/Cooling Heating/Cooling
- Thermostat Number of Pipes 2
- Thermostat Number of Speeds 3
- Thermostat Item Fan Coil Thermostat
- Fan Switching Hi-Med-Low-Auto-Off
- System Switching Auto-Heat-Cool-Off
- Height (In.) 3-13/16
- Width (In.) 5-13/16
- Depth (In.) 1-1/8
- Color White
- Display LCD
- Enclosure Type Plastic
- Voltage 120 or 240
- Rated For Pilot Duty No
- Mounting Position Direct Mount on Junction box
- Number of Stages 1
- Temp. Settings per Day 1
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions