Ducted Whole House Dehumidifier, Voltage 115, 65 pt. Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 60% RH, Width 12", Height 12
- Item # 20Y113
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DR65A2000
- Catalog Page # 3092
- UNSPSC # 40101902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ducted Whole House Dehumidifier
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 60% RH 65 pt.
- Voltage 115
- Hz 60
- Amps 5.2
- Fan CFM 120
- Humidity Range 0-99 RH
- Ambient Temp. Range 34 to 135 Degrees F
- Fan Speed 415 cfm
- Height 12"
- Width 12"
- Depth 28-1/2"
- Cabinet Material 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel Powder-Coat Painted
- Color Gray
- Defrost Type Defrost Thermostat
- Refrigerant Type R-410A
- Refrigerant Charge 15 oz.
- Filter MERV 11
- Power Cord Length 8 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Application Ducted Or Stand Alone
- Agency Compliance ETL Tested Per Standard UL 474
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.