Conversion Kit, Inlet/Outlet 1/2 x 1/2 In
- Item# 2RNY1
- Mfr. Model# Y8610U4001
- Catalog Page# 3787
- UNSPSC# 40141636
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Conversion Kit
- Type Intermittent Pilot
- Electrical Connections 30" Wiring Harness With Stud Terminal And 1/4" Quick-Connect Terminal
- Amps AC 0.7
- Bracket No
- BtuH Capacity 150,000
- Control Volts 24
- Depth (In.) 2-5/8
- Electrical Ratings 24 VAC
- Voltage 24
- Gas Type LP/NG
- Height (In.) 3-15/16
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 1/2 x 1/2
- Method of Opening Standard
- Prepurge Time (Sec.) 0 or 30 Seconds
- Pressure Setting Range (In. WC) 3.5
- Retries Continuous
- Width (In.) 3-7/8
- Lockout Time (Sec.) 15 or 90
- Operation Description Convert Conventional Standing Pilot Systems To Intermittent Pilot Systems, After Trial For Ignition, Pilot Gas Shuts Off For 5 Minutes, Then Another Trial For Pilot Ignition Takes Place
- For Use With Residential, Commercial Heating Equipment
- Includes Intermittent Pilot Module, Ignitor-Sensor Assembly, Dual Combination Valve With Side Taps, 30" Ignition Cable, Wiring Harness, and Installation Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.