3 to 8 psi, Linear Pneumatic Actuator, 2-2/5" Stroke, Max. Air Pressure 30 psi
- Item # 3UC22
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MP909D1201
- Catalog Page # 3041
- UNSPSC # 31251504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Linear Pneumatic Actuator
- Operating PSI Range 3 to 8
- Max. Air Pressure 30 psi
- Stroke 2-2/5"
- Nominal Spring Range 3 to 8 psi
- Net Force Exerted @ 0 PSI 9 lb.
- Net Force Exerted @ 18 PSI 36 lb.
- Length 6-5/16"
- Height 2-13/32"
- Provides Control of Variable Volume Terminal Units and Small Dampers
- For Use With Small Dampers
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.