24VAC/DC On/Off 2 SPDT Electric Actuator, -40° to 140°F, 88 in.-lb., 45 sec. Nominal @ 60 Hz, 20 sec
- Item# 2HFF1
- Mfr. Model# MS8110A1206
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31251501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Actuator
- Mounting Type Direct Mount
- Spring Return Yes
- Shaft Type Self-Centering Clamping
- Torque 88 in.-lb.
- Stroke Deg. 95 +/-3
- Height 9-3/4"
- Width 3-15/16"
- Depth 2-15/16"
- Switch Type 2 SPDT
- Electrical Connections Enclosed Screw Terminal Strip
- Signal Type On/Off
- Ambient Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Power Consumption 30VA Driving, 8VA Holding
- Timing 45 sec. Nominal @ 60 Hz, 20 sec. Spring Return
- Voltage 24VAC/DC
- For Use With Valves and Dampers
- Includes Mounting Bracket, 2 Internal Auxiliary Switches
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2HFA9100-240VAC On/Off 2 SPDT Electric Actuator, -40° to 140°F, 88 in.-lb., 45 sec. Nominal @ 60 Hz, 20 sHONEYWELL
List Price $351.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.