2-Way, Cartridge (F)NPT 3/4 Threaded Globe Valve, —VAC, 4.9Cv, —
- Item # 4ATD1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # V5862A2070
- Catalog Page # 3043
- UNSPSC # 40141616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Threaded Globe Valve
- Type 2-Way, Cartridge
- Height (In.) 2-15/32
- Width (In.) 1
- Depth (In.) 3' 3/4
- Coefficient of Volume 4.9
- Safe Working Steam PSI 40.5
- Safe Working Water PSI 240
- Max. Water Temp. (Deg. F) 36 to 248
- For Use With Water or Glycol Solution 50% Max
- Agency Compliance CRN
- Connection Type/Size (In.) (F)NPT 3/4
- Description/Special Features For Use With Series 1000 Actuators: M6410, M7410, M6435, M7435 & Mp958 Pneumatic Actuator
- Specifications Long Stroke Allows Wider Range Of Control. Soft Valve Seat Provides Low Leakage Rate. Threaded Plastic Cover/Manual Handle Allows Manual Operation. Easily Installed In Areas Where Space Is Limited.
- Includes Installation Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 279A75HONEYWELL
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.