120VAC On/Off SPST Electric Actuator, -40° to 130°F, 175 in.-lb., 15 sec. Nominal @ 60 Hz, 15 sec. S
- Item # 2HEY9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MS4120F1006
- Catalog Page # 3045
- UNSPSC # 31251501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Actuator
- Mounting Type Direct Mount
- Spring Return Yes
- Shaft Type 3/8" to 1-3/8" Round or 3/8" to 11/16" Square
- Torque 175 in.-lb.
- Stroke Deg. 95 +/-3
- Height 10-11/16"
- Width 3-15/16"
- Depth 2-15/16"
- Switch Type SPST
- Electrical Connections (2) Integral 3/8" Flexible Conduit
- Signal Type On/Off
- Motor Direction CW or CCW
- Ambient Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 130 Degrees F
- Power Consumption 0.35A, 35W Driving, 0.15A, 10W Holding
- Timing 15 sec. Nominal @ 60 Hz, 15 sec. Spring Return
- Voltage 120VAC
- For Use With Valves and Dampers
- Includes Self-Centering Shaft Adapter, 3mm Crank
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.