100-240VAC On/Off SPST Electric Actuator, -40° to 140°F, 175 in.-lb., 45 sec. Nominal @ 60 Hz, 20 se
- Item # 2HFD2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MS4120A1001
- Catalog Page # 3045
- UNSPSC # 31251501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Electric Actuator
- Mounting Type Direct Mount
- Spring Return Yes
- Shaft Type Self-Centering Clamping
- Torque 175 in.-lb.
- Stroke Deg. 95 +/-3
- Height 9-3/4"
- Width 3-15/16"
- Depth 2-15/16"
- Switch Type SPST
- Electrical Connections Enclosed Screw Terminal Strip
- Signal Type On/Off
- Motor Direction CW or CCW
- Ambient Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Power Consumption 60VA Driving, 13VA Holding
- Timing 45 sec. Nominal @ 60 Hz, 20 sec. Spring Return
- Voltage 100-240VAC
- For Use With Valves and Dampers
- Includes Mounting Bracket, Self-Centering Shaft Adapter, 3mm Crank
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.