Cast Iron 242 cc Engine Driven Trash Pump, 5.6 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item# 6DLY5
- Mfr. Model# WT30XK4A
- Catalog Page# 3282
- UNSPSC# 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven Trash Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 3" NPT
- Outlet 3" NPT
- Engine Size 242 cc
- Engine Brand Honda
- Tank Capacity 5.6 qt.
- Length 26"
- Width 19-1/2"
- Height 20"
- Material of Construction Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Trash
- Seal Material Silicon Carbide
- Solids Handling Capacity 1-1/16"
- Max. Pressure 39 psi
- Engine RPM 4000
- Max. Head 89 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast-Iron/Stainless Steel
- Mechanical Seal Silicon Carbide
- Check Valve Buna N
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 130 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Electronic
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application Trash
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 310
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 296
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 267
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 238
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 201
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 158
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 109
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 55
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.