Cast Iron 163 cc Engine Driven Trash Pump, 3.3 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item# 6DLY4
- Mfr. Model# WT20XK4AC
- Catalog Page# 3282
- UNSPSC# 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven Trash Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 2" NPT
- Engine Size 163 cc
- Engine Brand Honda
- Tank Capacity 3.3 qt.
- Length 24-1/2"
- Width 18"
- Height 18"
- Material of Construction Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Trash
- Seal Material Silicon Carbide
- Solids Handling Capacity 13/16"
- Max. Pressure 42 psi
- Engine RPM 3900
- Max. Head 98 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast-Iron/Stainless Steel
- Mechanical Seal Silicon Carbide
- Check Valve Buna N
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 130 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Electronic
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application Trash
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 174
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 162
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 149
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 134
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 117
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 98
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 74
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 25
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.