Cast Iron 163 cc Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump, 3.3 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item # 6DLY9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WB30XT3
- Catalog Page # 2626
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 3" NPT
- Outlet 3" NPT
- Engine Size 163 cc
- Engine Brand Honda
- Tank Capacity 3.3 qt.
- Length 20"
- Width 15"
- Height 18"
- Material of Construction Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Open
- Seal Material Silicon Carbide
- Max. Pressure 37 psi
- Engine RPM 3750
- Max. Head 85 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal Silicon Carbide
- Check Valve Buna N
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 130 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Electronic
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application General Purpose
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 253
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 230
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 197
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 163
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 129
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 90
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 10
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6DLY8HONDA
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.