Aluminum 49 cc Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump, 0.8 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item# 6DLY7
- Mfr. Model# WX15AX2
- Catalog Page# 3282
- UNSPSC# 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Engine Size 49 cc
- Engine Brand Honda
- Tank Capacity 0.8 qt.
- Length 13"
- Width 11"
- Height 15"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material Aluminum
- Impeller Type Open
- Seal Material Carbon/Ceramic
- Max. Pressure 54 psi
- Engine RPM 7800
- Max. Head 125 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Volute/Wear Plate Aluminum
- Mechanical Seal Carbon, Ceramic
- Check Valve Buna N
- Roll Bar Frame None
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 130 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Electronic
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application General Purpose
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 72
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 67
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 63
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 59
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 54
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 47
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 34
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 26
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.