Aluminum 118 cc Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump, 2.1 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item # 6DLY8
- Mfr. Model # WB20XT3
- Catalog Page # 2686
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 2" NPT
- Engine Size 118 cc
- Engine Brand Honda
- Tank Capacity 2.1 qt.
- Length 18"
- Width 14-1/2"
- Height 16-1/2"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Open
- Seal Material Silicon Carbide
- Max. Pressure 40 psi
- Engine RPM 3800
- Max. Head 105 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal Silicon Carbide
- Check Valve Buna N
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 130 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil Start
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application General Purpose
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 141
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 131
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 116
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 100
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 84
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 67
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 28
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 8
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.