15" x 25" x 52" 4-Drawer 510 Series File Cabinet, Light Gray
- Item# 14H537
- Mfr. Model# HON514PQ
- Catalog Page# 1901
- UNSPSC# 56101702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item File Cabinet
- File Cabinet Type Vertical
- Series 510
- File Size Letter
- Number of Drawers 4
- Overall Width 15"
- Overall Height 52"
- Overall Depth 25"
- Finish Light Gray
- Color Light Gray
- Material Steel
- Handle Type Bright Aluminum Pull with Thumb Latch
- Label Holder Included Yes
- Lock Included Yes
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Standards ANSI/BIFMA, ISTA
- Includes Adjustable Wire Followers and Built-In Handrails, "One Key" Interchangeable Core Removable Lock
- Green Certification or Other Recognition SCS Indoor Advantage Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is SCS Indoor Advantage Certified.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.