3/4 HP Duplex Condensate Return Unit, 15 GPM, Cast Iron
- Item# 5DPZ2
- Mfr. Model# SCC2A
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Condensate Return Unit
- Type Duplex
- Tank Material Cast Iron
- Receiver Size (Gal.) 14
- Number of Pumps 2
- EDR Rating 15000
- Length (In.) 29-3/8
- Width (In.) 22-31/32
- Height (In.) 35
- Discharge Pressure (PSI) 30
- Pump Flow (GPM) 15
- Max. Head (Ft.) 72
- Motor Type Open Drip Proof
- Hz 60
- Seal Type John Crane
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- RPM 3500
- Switch Type Normally Open
- Volute Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Pump Material Cast Iron
- HP 3/4
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Full Load Amps @ 115/230V 3.2/2.8/1.4
- Bearings Permanently Lubricated Ball
- Mounting 4 Bolt Flange
- NPT Drain Port (In.) 1/2
- NPT Low Return Inlet (In.) 2
- NPT Overflow Port (In.) 1-1/4
- NPT Pump Discharge (In.) 1-1/2
- NPT Vent Line Port (In.) 1-1/4
- Application Condensate Transfer for Residential, Commercial and Industrial Steam Heating and Industrial Recessing, Dry Cleaning Plants, Chemical Refineries, Wood Pulp Processing, Textile Mills and Manufacturing Facilities
- Features Mechanical Alternator, Contactors, Thermal Overload Relay, Transformer, Liquid Tight Conduit
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.