3800/4000 BtuH Refrigerant Enclosure Air Conditioner, Galvanized Sheet Metal, NEMA Enclosure 12
- Item # 32FP61
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # G280416G050
- Catalog Page # 301
- UNSPSC # 40101701
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 99.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Use this Hoffman® Spectracool™ indoor air conditioner enclosure with industrial automation, telecommunications equipment, waste water treatment systems, package handling equipment, security and defense systems, and more. Dust-resistant condenser coil allows unit to be run filterless in most applications. Cleanable, reusable aluminum mesh filter protects coils for maximum cooling. Features include energy-efficient rotary compressor, earth-friendly refrigerant, digital display on ambient side, galvanized sheet metal cover, and easy-mount flanges for simple installation.
- Item Enclosure Air Conditioner
- Cooling Capacity 3800/4000 BtuH
- Housing Material Galvanized Sheet Metal
- Mounting Wall Mount
- Cooling Method Refrigerant
- NEMA Enclosure Type 12
- Height 28.55"
- Width 16.97"
- Depth 10.1"
- Standards CE, GOST, UL/cUL Listed
- Wiring Method Terminal Block
- Amps 11.7/10.3
- Hz 50/60
- Voltage 115
- Phase Single
- Refrigerant R134a
- Control Type Electro-Mechanical Thermostat
- Housing Color RAL 7035 Light Gray Powder Coated
- Includes Mounting Hardware, Gaskets, User Manual, Active Condensate Management, Power-Off Relay for Door Switch and Other System Requirements, Malfunction Switch
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions