Data Logger, Temp/Humidity, Bluetooth
- Item # 38AX83
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MX1101
- Catalog Page # 592
- UNSPSC # 20122903
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Onset’s HOBO MX1101 data logger measures and transmits temperature and relative humidity data wirelessly to mobile devices via Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) technology. The self-contained wireless data logger enables you to access data anytime from an iOS or Android™ mobile device. The mobile device is all that's needed to configure the logger or manage data using Onset’s free HOBOmobile® app. You can view data in graphs, check the operational status of loggers, configure alarm notifications, and share data files. The logger is for use in indoor environments.
- Item Data Logger
- Type Temperature and Humidity
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 158 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range 1 to 90%
- Accuracy +/-0.38 Degrees F
- Battery Life 1 yr.
- Sample Point Storage 84,650
- Digital Readout Yes
- AC Adapter No
- Waterproof IP50
- Time Intervals 1 sec. to 18 hr.
- Alarm Yes
- Width (In.) 3.34
- Depth (In.) 0.9
- Height (In.) 1.44
- Software Required Free App
- Special Features Bluetooth Smart Wireless Communications, Data Sharing, RoHS Compliance
- Compatible With iOS, Android
- Frequency of Transmissions User Selectable
- Interface Wireless
- Wireless Range 100 ft.
- Calibration Certificate No
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 12 mo.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions