MIG Welder, Handler Series, Input Voltage: 240VAC, Flux Core, MIG
- Item # 13Z834
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 500554
- Catalog Page # 2470
- UNSPSC # 23171508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Handler
- Welding Processes Flux Core, MIG
- Input Voltage 240VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum (with Optional Spool Gun)
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 24 ga. to 5/16"
- Portability Handheld Portable
- Phase 1
- Aluminum - Material Thickness 16 ga. to 3/16"
- Stainless Steel - Material Thickness 20 ga. to 1/4"
- Rated Output 130A @ 21.5VDC
- Duty Cycle 30%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 21
- Output Range 25 to 190A DC
- Wire Size 0.023" to 0.045"
- Overall Height 12-3/8"
- Overall Width 10-5/8"
- Overall Depth 19-1/2"
- Application Maintenance, Construction, Auto Body, Farm/Ranch, Boat/Marine, Home
- Features 7 Voltage Selections, Enhanced Magnetics and Infinite Wire Feed Speed Control Offers Easier Fine Control of the Output Parameters for Improved Arc Performance with Less Spatter for a Better Bead Appearance and Less Cleanup, Spool Gun Control Circuitry Is Built in for the Optional Spoolrunner 100 Direct Plug in Spool Gun, Built in Wire Feeder with Quick Release Drive Roll Lever, Dual Groove Drive Rolls Make It Easy to Switch Between .023/.025" and .030/.035" Wire
- Includes 10 ft. (3m) H100S4-10 Gun, 10 ft. (3m) Work Cable with Clamp, Built-In Gas Solenoid Valve and Dual-Gauge Regulator with Gas Hose, 10 ft. (3m) Power Cord with 5-15P (115 V, 15 A) and 6-50P (230 V, 50 A) MVP Plugs, Sample Spool of 0.030" (0.8mm) Self-Shielding Flux-Cored Wire 0.030" (0.8mm) Contact Tips, Weld Set-Up Chart
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.