MIG Welder, Handler 140 Series, Input Voltage: 120VAC, MIG/Flux Core
- Item# 4TY18
- Mfr. Model# 500559
- Catalog Page# 3027
- UNSPSC# 23171508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Handler 140
- Welding Processes MIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 24 ga. to 1/4"
- Portability Handheld Portable
- Phase 1
- Aluminum - Material Thickness 16 to 11 ga.
- Stainless Steel - Material Thickness 18 to 11 ga.
- Rated Output 90A @ 18.5VDC
- Duty Cycle 20%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 20
- Output Range 25 to 140A DC
- Wire Size 0.024" to 0.035", Flux 0.035"
- Overall Height 12-3/8"
- Overall Width 10-5/8"
- Overall Depth 19-1/2"
- Application Maintenance, Construction, Rental, Auto Body, Farm/Ranch and Home Applications
- Features Quick Release Drive Lever and a Built in Contactor That Makes Wire Electrically Cold While Not Welding
- Includes Storage Holes for Spare Tips
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.