Stick Welder, Stickmate Series, Input Voltage: 120/240V
- Item # 404J62
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 500570
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171519
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Stick Welder
- Series Stickmate
- Input Voltage 120/240V
- Polarity DC
- Amps DC 20 to 160
- Welding Processes Stick
- Rated Output AC: 65A/120V/20%, DC: 160A/240V/30%
- Duty Cycle 30%
- Input (Amps) 25, 37
- Output Range (Amps) 20 to 80, 20 to 160
- Phase 1
- Hz 50/60
- OCV 91
- Welding Amp Range High 20-160
- Welding Amp Range Low 20-80
- Output Amps @20% Duty Cycle 75A
- Welding Range (Amps DC) 20-160
- Output Amps @100% Duty Cycle 35A, 85A
- Overall Depth (In.) 13-3/8
- Overall Height (In.) 10-1/2
- Overall Width (In.) 7-1/8
- Application Farms, Ranches, Metal Art, Maintenance and Repair
- Includes 10 ft. (3 m) electrode cable with heavy- duty holder, 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp, 6.5 ft. (2 m) power cord with MVP(TM) adapters for 120V and 240V
- Features Hot Start(TM) Technology, Infinite Amperage Control, Adjustable Shoulder Strap, High Weld Output, Dual Voltage Capability with Multi-Voltage Plug Adapters, Hobart(R) 5/3/1 Industrial Warranty
- Standards ANSI/IEC and CSA Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.