MIG Welder, Ironman 230 Series, Input Voltage: 240VAC, Flux Core, MIG
- Item # 6DLV9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 500536
- Catalog Page # 2410
- UNSPSC # 23171540
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Ironman 230
- Welding Processes Flux Core,MIG
- Input Voltage 240VAC
- Welded Material Aluminum (with Optional Spool Gun),Mild Steel,Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 24 ga. to 1/2"
- Portability Wheeled Mounted
- Phase 1
- Aluminum - Material Thickness 16 ga. To 1/2"
- Stainless Steel - Material Thickness 22 ga. to 1/2"
- Rated Output 175A @ 25.5VDC
- Duty Cycle 60%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 33
- Output Range 30 to 250A DC
- Wire Size 0.023" to 0.045"
- Overall Height 31-1/2"
- Overall Width 18-7/8"
- Overall Depth 36-1/2"
- Application MIG, Welding
- Features 12 Voltage Tabs, Spool Gun Ready, Fan-on-Demand
- Includes 15 ft. (4.6 m), 200 amp MIG gun, Regulator/flow gauge, 5 ft. gas hose, Primary input cable with plug, 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp, .030 and .035 in. dual groove drive roll, Extra contact tips, Built-in running gear/cylinder rack, Weld set-up and parts information chart
- Standards UL/CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.