MIG Welder, Handler 130 Series, Input Voltage: 120VAC, Flux Core, MIG
- Item # 44YW24
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 500568
- Catalog Page # 2410
- UNSPSC # 23171540
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Handler 130
- Welding Processes Flux Core,MIG
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel,Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 24 ga. to 3/8"
- Portability Handheld Portable
- Phase 1
- Stainless Steel - Material Thickness 16 to 12 ga.
- Rated Output 85A @ 18.25VDC
- Duty Cycle 20%
- Input Amps 20
- Output Range 30 to 130A DC
- Wire Size 0.030" to 0.035"
- Overall Height 16-7/8"
- Overall Width 9-7/8"
- Overall Depth 12-3/25"
- Application Maintenance, Construction, Rental, Auto Body, Farm/Ranch and Home Applications
- Features EZ Mode (single knob adjustment for the thickness of mild steel, built in gas valve, proven build in wire feeder, four output voltage settings, dual groove drive rolls and self resetting thermal overload and motor protection.
- Includes Comfortable 8 ft. (2.4 m) H-9B gun with liner for .023-.035 in (0.6-0.9 mm) wire, .030 in. (0.9 mm) contact tips, 8 ft. (2.4 m) work cable with clamp, Sample spool of .030 in. (0.9 mm) self-shielded flux cored wire, Spool shaft to accommodate 4 in spools (Optional hub kit available for 8 in spools), Power cord with plug, Weld set-up and parts information chart
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.