MIG Welder, Handler Series, Input Voltage: 120/240VAC, Flux Core, MIG
- Item # 13Z833
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 500553
- Catalog Page # 2410
- UNSPSC # 23171508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Handler
- Welding Processes Flux Core,MIG
- Input Voltage 120/240VAC
- Welded Material Aluminum (with Optional Spool Gun),Mild Steel,Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 24 ga. to 3/8"
- Portability Handheld Portable
- Phase 1
- Aluminum - Material Thickness 18 ga. to 1/4"
- Stainless Steel - Material Thickness 18 ga. to 1/4"
- Rated Output 90A @ 19VDC/150A @ 23VDC
- Duty Cycle 20%/30%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 20/24
- Output Range 25 to 140A DC/25 to 210A DC
- Wire Size 0.023" to 0.045"
- Overall Height 12-3/8"
- Overall Width 10-5/8"
- Overall Depth 19-1/2"
- Application Maintenance, Construction, Auto Body, Farm/Ranch, Boat/Marine, Home
- Features Dual-Voltage Input with the MVP Plug, 7 Voltage Selections, 4 Voltage Selections, Enhanced Magnetics and Infinite Wire Feed Speed Control, Spool Gun Control Circuitry Is Built in , 210 MVP for the Optional Spoolrunner 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun, Dual Groove Drive Rolls Make It Easy to Switch Between .023/.025" and .030/.035" Wire
- Includes Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 gun, 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp, Built-in gas solenoid valve and dual-gauge regulator with gas hose, Spool hub assembly accommodates 4 or 8 in. spools, Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielding flux-cored wire, .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips, Quick Select(TM) drive roll for .024 in. (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire, Power cord with 5-15P (115 V, 15 A) and 6-50P (230 V, 50 A) MVP(TM) plugs, Welding guide and material thickness gauge, Owner's manual with installation, operation and maintenance guidelines
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.