Fiberglass Bolt Cutter, 36-1/2" Overall Length, 7/16" Hard Materials up to Brinnell 455/Rockwell C48
- Item# 2H021
- Mfr. Model# 0390FC
- Catalog Page# 1035
- UNSPSC# 27111512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bolt Cutter
- Handle Material Fiberglass
- Overall Length 36-1/2"
- Soft and Med./Hard-Brinnell 300/Rockwell C31 9/16"
- Hard Materials up to Brinnell 455/Rockwell C48 7/16"
- Cutting Action Center Cut
- Jaw Material Drop forged Alloy Tool Steel
- Grip Style Rubber Grip over Fiberglass
- Features Turn 50 Pounds of Hand Pressure into 4000 Pounds of Cutting Pressure
- Includes Manual Cutters, Ratcheting Cutters and Specialty Tools Designed to Handle Everything from Light Wires and Brushes to Heavy Steel Rods and Bars
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 25D143Fiberglass Bolt Cutter, 36-1/2" Overall Length, 7/16" Hard Materials up to Brinnell 455/Rockwell C48KLEIN TOOLS
Price $388.50 / each
Item # 2H035H.K. PORTER
Price $354.50 / each
Item # 2H023H.K. PORTER
Price $294.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.