Anti Seize Compound, 16 oz. Container Size, 16 oz. Net Weight
- Item# 34D506
- Mfr. Model# 41018
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121515
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Anti Seize Compound
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Brush-Top Can
- Lubricant Additives PTFE
- Color White
- Min. Operating Temp. -50 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 2100 Degrees F
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Physical Form Paste
- Net Weight 16 oz.
- Specific Gravity 0.90
- VOC Content Greater than 0.2%
- Flash Point 450 Degrees F
- Standards NSF Registered, FDA compliant, USDA H-1
- Application Conveyers, gears, dicers, rollers, slicers, sprockets, rails, chains, nuts, bolts, screws, valves. Used in meat and poulrty processors, canneries, bottlers, candy mfg., dairies, breweries, many other food processing facilites, drug and cosmetic industries.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4JB58CRC
Price $31.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.