Rubber Exhaust, Hose Tube Material EPDM, 2", 11 ft.
- Item # 3AYK3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 0650-0200-0001
- Catalog Page # 2612
- UNSPSC # 40142007
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 7.1 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) duct hoses are primarily used for garage-exhaust applications in the automotive industry. They resist crushing, heat, aging, and fumes and are suitable for carbon-monoxide exhaust applications. They also resist abrasion when dragged.These duct hoses are primarily used to blow, vacuum, or exhaust fumes. The smaller a duct hose's bend radius, the more flexible the hose is. Duct hoses for fumes are sometimes called fume-exhaust hoses or fume-extraction hoses.
- Item Rubber Exhaust
- Hose Inside Dia. 2"
- Hose Length 11 ft.
- Hose Tube Material EPDM
- Hose Reinforcement Type Helix
- Hose Reinforcement Material Not Reinforced
- Hose Color Black
- Vacuum Rating Not Rated
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 600 Degrees F
- Bend Radius 3"
- Compatible Chemicals Fumes, Dust
- Not Recommended Chemicals Water, Chips & Shavings, Liquids, Cutting Oil
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions