Natural Rubber Latex Needlestick-Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A9 Lining, Orange, White, M,
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Needlestick-Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A9
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 5
- Glove Coating Material Natural Rubber Latex
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series Needlestick
- Glove Size M
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Wrinkle Rubber Latex
- Color Orange, White
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage 3/4 Dip and Palm
- Glove Coating Finish Crinkled
- Glove Cut Clute
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Application Recycling Sorting, Laundry, Medical Waste Handling, Sharps Handling, Homeland Security
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI Cut Grams 7167
- Finger Material Cotton Shell
- Finger Style Full Finger
- Gauge 10
- Standards EN388, ANSI/ISEA
- Thumb Style Straight
- Weight 0.4 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.