Rubber Needlestick-Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 5, High-Performance Polyethylene/SuperFabri
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Needlestick-Resistant Gloves
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Coating Material Rubber
- Lining High-Performance Polyethylene/SuperFabric(R)
- Cut Resistant Yes
- Abrasion Resistant No
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 5
- Color White/Orange
- Cuff Knit
- Size M
- Coating Coverage Palm/Palm Side of Fingers
- Coating Finish Wrinkle
- Cut Clute
- Thumb Style Straight
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 25
- Palm Material Cotton Blend Shell with Wrinkle Rubber
- Finger Material Cotton Shell
- Standards ASTM 1342-05
- Application Recycling Sorting, Laundry, Medical Waste Handling, Sharps Handling, Homeland Security
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.