Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4 Lining, High Visibility Yellow, Black, Red, XL, PR 1
- Item # 38XH23
- Mfr. Model # 2025-XL (10)
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J2635
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Glove Size XL
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material TP-X(R)
- Color High Visibility Yellow, Black, Red
- Cuff Slip Fit
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 10-3/4"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 5
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 0
- ANSI Cut Grams 0
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 0
- Thumb Style Reinforced
- Finger Style Full
- Knuckle Padding Material IR-X
- Finger Material TP-X(R) and IR-X(R)
- Stitching Material Core Spun Thread
- Standards CE 5, ISEA 4, CE 4544
- Application Cut, Abrasion and Impact Resistant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.