Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 5 Lining, Red, Yellow, M, PR 1
- Item # 15U512
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4031-M(8)
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G2437
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 5
- Suggested Use Environment Oily
- Glove Size M
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Synthetic Leather
- Color Red, Yellow
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Cut Clute
- Abrasion Resistant No
- Thumb Style Straight
- Finger Style Full
- Finger Material Synthetic Leather
- Standards ISEA/CE
- Application Light To Medium Oil-Based Mud Situations, Oil-Gas Operations, Diesel Fuel, Honey Oil, Hydraulic Fluid, Friction Reducers, Oil Rigging, Mechanical, Mining, Framing, Automotive, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Oils And Gas Gloves, Roughnecks, Drilling, Rigging, Impact, Mechanics, General Duties
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 15U513HEXARMOR
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.