Centrifuge w/Rotor, Floor, 40 x 50mL
- Item # 38LZ62
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 460RFCELLCULTUREHC
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40161701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Centrifuges Centrifuge with Rotor
- Type - Centrifuge Floor
- Refrigerated Yes
- Capacity - Lab Equipment 40 x 50mL
- Max. Speed - Lab Equipment 3800 rpm
- Lab Rotor Type Swing-Out
- Speed Control - Centrifuges Variable
- Programmable Yes
- Display Digital
- Adapters Included - Centrifuges (4) 15mL, (4) 50mL
- Lab Rotor Material Powder Coated Aluminum, Steel, Plastic
- Rotor Dia. 27.4"
- Overall Depth 27.4"
- Overall Height 36.6"
- Overall Width 21.8"
- Color White
- Max. Temp. (C) 40 Degrees
- Maximum RCF 3800 x g
- Noise Reduction Rating NRR (dB) 68
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-2 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-3.6 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -20 Degrees to 40 Degrees
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 104 Degrees
- Maximum Test Tube Size 50mL
- Motor Type Brushless
- Amps 8.5
- Voltage 200/240VAC
- Hz 50/60
- Material Metal, Plastic
- Standards TUV, CE, ISO 13485
- Includes (4) Buckets
- For Use With Conical Tubes
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.