Centrifuge Package, 8.5A, 40 Tubes
- Item # 38LZ52
- Mfr. Model # 460RCELLCULTUREHC
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40161701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifuge Package
- Type Benchtop
- Capacity 40 x 50mL
- Holds 40 Tubes
- Tube Size 50mL
- Speed 3800 rpm
- Temp. Range (C) -20 Degrees to 40 Degrees
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 104 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-2 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-3.6 Degrees
- Temp. Resolution (C) 1 Degrees
- Max. Temp. (C) 40 Degrees
- Maximum RCF 3800 x g
- Maximum Test Tube Size 29mm x 115mm
- Angled Rotor N
- Noise Reduction Rating NRR (dB) 68
- Motor Type Brushless
- Speed Control Programmable
- Voltage (AC) 200 to 240
- Amps AC 8.5
- Height 26.8"
- Diameter 27.4"
- Width 21.8"
- For Use With Conical Tubes
- Color White
- Material Plastic, Metal
- Compliance TUV, CE, ISO 13485
- Includes 90 Degrees Swing-Out Rotor, (4) Buckets, (4) 15mL Adapters, (4) 50mL Adapters
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.