Belt Accessory,Synthetic Leather
- Item # 52RZ03
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1434PG
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24111507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Duty Belt Accessory
- Type Belt Mounted
- Size L
- Color Black
- Material Synthetic Leather
- Length (In.) 5-1/2
- Width (In.) 4-3/4
- Number of Pockets (Inside) 2
- Number of Pockets (Outside) 0
- Closure Snap
- Fits Duty Belt Up to 2-1/4"
- For Use With Most Double Stacked Mags, Beretta SCougar 8045, Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26 ,27, Heckler and Kock USP 9mm/.40/.45, Sig Saur P226, P228, P229, SP2009, SP2022, SP2340, Smith and Wesson Series 4000, 5900, 6900, Sigma 9mm/.40, 40/99, Springfield XD 9mm/.40/.45
- Features Wear Vertical or In Horizontal, Low Profile Position, Engineered Lightweight, Molded for Secure, Fit and Easy Access, Molded Back Slots for Easier Belt Insertion, Leather Reinforced Snaps for Easy Snap and Unsnap, Water Resistant
- Includes Retention Screw and Wrench to Adjust Size for Proper Fit
- Holds Magazines
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.