Electricians Scissors, Electrical and Communications, Straight, Right Hand, Nickel Chrome, Length of
- Item # 4VAT3
- Mfr. Model # 104C
- Catalog Page # 850
- UNSPSC # 27111506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Primary Application Electrical and Communications
- Item Electricians Scissors
- Left/Right Hand Right Hand
- Handle Style Straight
- Overall Length 4-1/2"
- Length of Cut 1"
- Blade Material Nickel Chrome
- Tip Shape Extra Sharp
- Cutting Edge Knife
- Adjustable No
- Handle Design Ring and Ring
- Handle Material Nickel Chrome Plated
- Handle Color Chrome
- Application For Cutting Filaments, Crafts, Lab Work, and Man-Made Fiber
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4CP17XCELITE
Web Price $9.74 / each
Item # 4VAT5Electricians Scissors, Electrical and Communications, Straight, Right Hand, Nickel Chrome, Length ofHERITAGE
Web Price $15.27 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.