Ceiling Cavity Dust Cntnmnt Unit, 2 Prsn
- Item# 38G113
- Mfr. Model# HC74U-DB
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 30201704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ceiling Cavity Dust Containment Unit, 2 Person
- Number of Doors 1
- Door Height 53-1/2"
- Door Width 24"
- Window Material Clear, Polycarbonite, Thermoplastic
- Number of Windows 1 to 3
- Window Height 17"
- Window Width 17"
- Negative Air Port Dia. 12" w/Export or Import Adaptor
- Expanded Length 80"
- Expanded Width 29"
- Height 10 ft. Standard
- Length 80"
- Width 29"
- Collapsed Height 68"
- Collapsed Length 80"
- Collapsed Width 29"
- Flange 29" x 74"
- Floor Heavy Duty Framed 2 x 4" Box Aluminum
- Frame Material Structural Aluminum
- Wheel Material Non-Marring Polyurethane
- Envelope Material Lightweight, Fire Resistant Poly Fabric
- For Use With Mfr. No. HC74U-DB-IA12, HC74-EA, HC74-MTA, HT74-TPTC, HC-CAP
- Includes Ships Assembled - Cart, Curtain, (2) Pass-Thru Slips, (2) End-Windows and Training Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.