Rain Coat, High Visibility: No, ANSI Class: Unrated, Polyester, PVC, 3XL, Yellow
- Item # 21XY62
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 70129_310-3XL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H4047
- UNSPSC # 46181525
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Rainwear Style Rain Coat
- High Visibility No
- Rainwear ANSI Class Unrated
- Rainwear Size 3XL
- Rainwear Color Yellow
- Rainwear Features Chemical Resistant,Cold Weather,Wind Resistant
- Rainwear Primary Material PVC,Polyester
- Hood Style Attached
- Hood Included Yes
- Number of Pockets (Inside) 0
- Number of Pockets (Outside) 2
- Rainwear Closure Type Snaps
- Rainwear Cuff Style Adjustable
- Fits Chest Size 50" to 51-1/2"
- Gender Men's
- Jacket Length 34"
- Seam Style Sewn and Microwelded
- Standards EN 343-2003
- Thickness 0.35mm
- Resists Oil
- Fabric Weight 14 oz.
- Liner Material PVC Coated Knitted Polyester
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1FBB3CONDOR
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.