Men's Structural/Wildland Firefighting Boots, Size 12-1/2, Footwear Width: XW, Footwear Closure Type
- Item # 9TH97
- Mfr. Model # 804-6391 12.5XW
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E4792
- UNSPSC # 46181604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Comfortable and dependable boots are ideal for almost any fire-related or rescue operation. Constructed of waterproof, cut-resistant, and flame-resistant leather with a scuff-resistant, sharkskin-texture leather toe. Durable outsoles, storm-welt construction, and steel triple-ladder shanks for extended service life. Additional safety provided by steel toes, and puncture-resistant, stainless steel bottom plates.Certified for Technical Rescue Incidents. Meet NFPA 1977. Meet ASTM F2413-11.
- Item Structural/Wildland Firefighting Boots
- Gender Men's
- Size 12-1/2
- Waterproof Yes
- Footwear Width XW
- Footwear Closure Type Lace In Zipper
- Toe Type Plain
- Metatarsal Guard No
- Shank Material Steel
- Height 10"
- Color Black
- Upper Material Leather w/Comfort Weave Waterproof Barrier
- Midsole Material Rubber
- Outsole Material Vibram(R)
- Resists Abrasion, Chip, Electrical Hazard, Electricity, Flame, Heat, Oil, Puncture, Slip, Water
- Footwear Sole Pattern Chiseled Edge Lug
- Standards NFPA 1977, WFFO 2005, ASTM F 2413-05 M/I/75/C/75, CAN/CSA-Z195
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions