PVC Hydrocarbon Tubing, Metric, 4.80mm Inside Dia., 8.00mm Outside Dia.
- Item # 36RP57
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 036304230
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31231313
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Hydrocarbon Tubing
- Tube Material PVC
- Inside Dia. 4.80mm
- Outside Dia. 8.00mm
- Wall Thickness 1/16"
- Max. Pressure 10 psi
- Tube Length 3.28 ft.
- Tube Color Translucent Yellow
- SAE or Metric Metric
- Flexibility Flexible
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 167 Degrees F
- Application Hydrocarbons, Mineral Oil Products, Distillates
- Standards GLP
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for international sale.This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).