45° Deburring Tool with 11.0 CFM @ Full Load
- Item # 30NX35
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MODEL S
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171511
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Deburring Tool
- Min. Workpiece Thickness 1/64"
- Max. Bevel 3/4"
- Bevel Angle 45 Degrees
- V-Block Length 6"
- Number of Inserts 1
- CFM @ Full Load 11.0
- Required Pressure 60 to 120 psi
- Hose Size 1/4"
- Collet 1/4"
- Feed Speed Up to 2 ips
- Radius Inserts for Rounding No
- Features Puts A Safety Edge On Sheet Metal In One Pass, Deburr and Edge Finish
- For Use With Ferrous and Non Ferrous Metals, Plastics, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Laminates, Printed Circuit Boards
- Includes Adjustment Wrenches
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.