Oil Fired Torpedo Heater, 27.7 gal., 1.48 gph, BtuH Output 174,900, 8800 sq. ft.
- Item# 5PFW9
- Mfr. Model# HVF210
- Catalog Page# 3842
- UNSPSC# 40101819
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Oil Fired Torpedo Heater
- BtuH Output 174,900
- Tank Capacity 27.7 gal.
- Fuel Consumption 1.48 gph
- Heating Area 8800 sq. ft.
- Hours on One Filling 19
- Fuel Type JP-8/Jet A Fuel, #1/#2 Diesel, Kerosene
- Voltage 120
- Hz 60
- Amps AC 9
- Built-In Thermostat No - Optional
- Length 57"
- Width 23"
- Height 38"
- Air Flow 1530 cfm
- Cord Length 12"
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15
- Features High Pressure Operation, (4) Loop Exhaust Gas System(TM), 160 Degrees F Temperature Rise, Extra Large Fuel Tanks
- Safety Features Photoelectric Flame Sensor, Overheat Switch Protection and Air Pressure Switch
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards CSA-B140.8-1967
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.