330mm, NIST and ASTM 8H Standards Certified Hydrometer for API ASTM
- Item # 13K082
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8H-FC
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G3715
- UNSPSC # 41113024
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Made of lead-free ballast and glass, this 330mm (13") long plain form hydrometer measures the relative density (specific gravity) of oil- and petroleum-related products in accordance with the American Petroleum Institute (API) and the American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) E100 standards. It is calibrated traceable to NIST standards at three points and is supplied with a detailed calibration report stating corrections to one-tenth of the smallest division. It is serialized and conforms to the accuracy requirements of ASTM hydrometers. The temperature standardization is 60°F/60°F. It is packaged in a recyclable, deluxe storage box. Note: ASTM calibrated hydrometers should be stored in a clean, dry, safe place. They should not be subjected to extreme temperatures.
- Item Certified Hydrometer
- Scale API ASTM
- Scale Divisions 0.1 Degrees
- Range 69/81 Degrees
- Length 330mm
- Temp. Range 60 to 60 Degrees F
- Accuracy +/-0.1 Degrees
- Hydrometer Solution Temp. 60 Degrees F
- Calibration Increments 70,75,80 Degrees
- Application API ASTM
- Standards NIST and ASTM 8H
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions