260mm, NIST and ASTM 103H Standards Hydrometer for Specific Gravity ASTM for Light Liquids
- Item # 13K027
- Mfr. Model # 103H
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G3726
- UNSPSC # 41113024
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Specific gravity hydrometers are the most widely used hydrometers, common in industries such as food and beverage, chemistry, pharmacology, transportation, refrigeration, and more. Made of lead-free ballast and glass, this plain form hydrometer measures the specific gravity of light liquids in accordance with the American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) E100 standards. It conforms to the accuracy requirements of ASTM hydrometers as listed. It is serialized and has a temperature standardization of 60°F/60°F. It is packaged with a multilanguage (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST. Note: ASTM hydrometers should be stored in a clean, dry, safe place. They should not be subjected to extreme temperatures.
- Item Hydrometer
- Scale Specific Gravity
- Scale Divisions 0.001
- Range 0.700/0.750
- Length 260mm
- Temp. Range 60 to 60 Degrees F
- Accuracy +/-0.001
- Hydrometer Solution Temp. 60 Degrees F/15 Degrees C
- Application Specific Gravity ASTM for Light Liquids
- Standards NIST and ASTM 103H
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions