330mm, NIST and ASTM 82H Standards Certified Hydrometer for Specific Gravity ASTM for Petroleum Prod
- Item # 12M024
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 82H-FC
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G3725
- UNSPSC # 41113024
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Specific gravity hydrometers are the most widely used hydrometers in industries such as food and beverage, chemistry, pharmacology, transportation, refrigeration, and more. Made of lead-free ballast and glass, this 330mm (13") long, plain form hydrometer measures the specific gravity of petroleum products with 0.0005 divisions in accordance with the American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) E100 standards. It is calibrated traceable to NIST standards at three specific gravity points and is supplied with a detailed calibration report stating corrections to one-tenth of the smallest division. It is serialized and conforms to the accuracy requirements of ASTM hydrometers. The temperature standardization is 60°F/60°F. This hydrometer is packaged in a recyclable deluxe storage box. Note: ASTM calibrated hydrometers should be stored in a clean, dry, safe place. They should not be subjected to extreme temperatures.
- Item Certified Hydrometer
- Scale Specific Gravity ASTM
- Scale Divisions 0.0005
- Range 0.650/0.700
- Length 330mm
- Temp. Range 60 to 60 Degrees F
- Accuracy +/-0.0005
- Hydrometer Solution Temp. 60 Degrees F/15 Degrees C
- Calibration Increments 0.655,0.675,0.695
- Application Specific Gravity ASTM for Petroleum Products with Surface Tensions
- Standards NIST and ASTM 82H
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions