Eye Wash Station, Self-Contained Pressurized, 13.0 gal. Eyewash Tank Capacity, Plastic Covers
- Item# 16D392
- Mfr. Model# 7601.10.2
- Catalog Page# 2222
- UNSPSC# 46181810
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Eye Wash Station, Self-Contained Pressurized
- Eyewash Tank Capacity 13.0 gal.
- Tank Material Stainless Steel
- Height 30"
- Diameter 12-1/4"
- Ball Valve Type 1/2" IPS Chrome Plated Brass
- Pressure Port Tire Filler and Pressure Relief
- Flow Rate 0.8 gpm
- Covers Plastic
- Weight Empty 30 lb.
- Weight Full 92 lb.
- Standards CSA Certified to ANSI Z358.1
- Includes A Stainless Steel 13 gal. ASME 165 PSI Rated Tank, ABS Plastic Anti-Surge Eyewash Heads with Integral Flow Controls and Dust Covers, One Bottle of Water Preservative Additive, Chrome-Plated Brass Ball Valve Equipped with Stainless Steel Ball and Stem, 160 PSI Air Pressure Gauge, 110 PSI Air Pressure Relief Valve, and Tire-Type Air Fill Valve.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.