Emergency Shower, Wall Mount, ABS Plastic, 11" Head Dia.
- Item # 16D376
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8122
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46182401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Emergency Shower
- Eye Wash and Shower Mounting Wall
- Shower Head Material ABS Plastic
- Head Dia. 11"
- Shower Head Activates By Pull Rod
- Flow Rate 20 gpm
- Ball Valve Type 1" IPS Brass Stay Open
- Handle Material Stainless Steel
- Handle Length 28"
- Fitting Size 1" NPT
- Pipe Material Galvanized Steel
- Pipe Dimensions 12"L x 1" dia.
- Standards CSA Certified to ANSI Z358.1
- Includes The Axion MSR(TM) Hydrodynamic Designed ABS Plastic Showerhead with Self-Regulating Flow Control, Chrome-Plated Brass Stay-Open Ball Valve Equipped with a Stainless Steel Ball and Stem, Stainless Steel Pull Rod with Triangular Handle, Universal Sign, and 1" IPS Supply.
- ANSI Compliant Yes
- ADA Compliance No
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 16D378HAWS
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.