Emergency Shower, Floor, 20 gpm
- Item# 16D375
- Mfr. Model# 8100
- Catalog Page# 2224
- UNSPSC# 46182401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Emergency Shower
- Mounting Floor
- Shower Head Material ABS Plastic
- Head Dia. 11"
- Shower Head Activates By Pull Rod
- Flow Rate 20 gpm
- Ball Valve Type 1" IPS Brass Stay Open
- Handle Material Stainless Steel
- Handle Length 28"
- Fitting Size 1" NPT
- Pipe Material Galvanized steel
- Pipe Dimensions 92"H x 25"L x 1" dia.
- Standards CSA Certified to ANSI Z358.1
- Includes The Axion MSR(TM) Hydrodynamic Designed ABS Plastic Showerhead with Self-Regulating Flow Control, and Chrome-Plated Brass Stay-Open Ball Valve Equipped with a Stainless Steel Ball and Stem, Powder-Coated Cast-Iron 9" Diameter Floor Flange, Self-Adhesive High Visibility 21" Long Stripe in Safety Green and Bright Yellow, Stainless Steel Pull Rod with Triangular Handle, Universal Sign, and 1-1/4" IPS Supply.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.