- Item# 16D406
- Mfr. Model# 8320CRP
- Catalog Page# 2227
- UNSPSC# 46181810
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Drench Shower with Face/Eyewash
- Eyewash Bowl Material ABS Plastic
- Shower Head Material ABS Plastic
- Color Gray
- Width 15"
- Height 91"
- Head Dia. 11"
- Bowl Dia. 11"
- Eye Wash Activates By Push Handle
- Shower Head Activates By Pull Handle
- Fitting Material Galvanized Steel
- Mounting Floor
- Standards CSA Certified, ANSI Z358.1-2014
- ADA Compliant No
- Includes An Axion MSR(TM) Eye/Face Wash and Hydrodynamic Designed Green ABS Plastic Shower Head, Chrome-Plated Brass Stay-Open Ball Valve Equipped with Stainless Steel Ball and Stem, and Chrome-Plated Brass In-Line 50 x 50 Mesh Water Strainer, Schedule 40 Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe and Fittings, a Cast-Iron 9" Diameter Floor Flange All with Green Corrosion Resistant Epoxy Coating, Yellow Plastic Pop-Off Dust Cover, Self-Adhesive High Visibility Safety Green and Bright Yellow Stripes, Universal Sign, and 1-1/4" IPS Supply.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.