1/30 HP Condensate Removal Pump, Small Reservoir, 115VAC, 3/8" Barb Discharge Size
- Item # 48PX21
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # KL-1DG-115
- Catalog Page # 2668
- UNSPSC # 40151510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Condensate Pumps - Type Plenum Rated
- Reservoir Size - Pumps Small
- Voltage - Pumps 115VAC
- HP - Pumps 1/30
- Watts 77
- Reservoir Capacity - Pumps 1/4 gal.
- Discharge Size - Pumps 3/8" Barb
- Max. Head Range 10 ft. to 19 ft.
- Max. Head - Pumps 18 ft.
- Max. Temp - Pumps 212 Degrees F
- Amps 1.4
- Max. Pressure 7.8 psi
- Height 4-3/4"
- Length 10"
- Width 5-1/2"
- Float Material Polypropylene
- Cord Length 2.5 ft.
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Standards UL Recognized, UL Plenum Rated
- Includes 3/8" Barbed Discharge, Safety Switch, Thermal Overload Protector
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 66
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 57
- GPH of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head 46
- GPH of Water @ 12 Ft. of Head 38
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 26
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 0
- GPH of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 0
- GPH of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 0
- Item Condensate Removal Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.