115V Vertical 1/30 HP Plenum Rated Condensate Pump, 1.4 Amps, 7.8 psi
- Item # 48PX21
- Mfr. Model # KL-1DG-115
- Catalog Page # 2728
- UNSPSC # 40151510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Plenum Rated Condensate Pump
- Pump Type Vertical
- HP 1/30
- Watts 77
- Voltage 115
- Amps 1.4
- Max. Pressure 7.8 psi
- Reservoir Capacity 1 qt.
- Height 4-3/4"
- Length 10"
- Width 5-1/2"
- Discharge 3/8" Barb
- Float Material Polypropylene
- Shut-Off 18 ft.
- Max. Temp. 212 Degrees F
- Cord Length 2.5 ft.
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Standards UL Recognized, UL Plenum Rated
- Includes 3/8" Barbed Discharge, Safety Switch, Thermal Overload Protector
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 66
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 57
- GPH of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head 46
- GPH of Water @ 12 Ft. of Head 38
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 26
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 0
- GPH of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 0
- GPH of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 0
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.