2-Input Type B, Type C, Type E, Type J, Type K, Type L, Type M, Type N, Type R, Type S, Type T, Type
- Item # 4FFH7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1524-156
- Catalog Page # 611
- UNSPSC # 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Thermometer Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) Type K -328 Degrees to 2498 Degrees,Type R 4 Degrees to 3182 Degrees,Type S 4 Degrees to 3182 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) Type K -200 Degrees to 1370 Degrees,Type R -20 Degrees to 1750 Degrees,Type S -20 Degrees to 1750 Degrees
- Accuracy Type K (-328 Degrees F to 32 Degrees F) ( +/- 1.10 Degrees F), (32 Degrees F to 2498 Degrees F)( +/- 0.43 Degrees F), Type R (4 Degrees F to 32 Degrees F) ( +/- 1.96 Degrees F), (32 Degrees F to 932 Degrees F) ( +/- 1.71 Degrees F), (932 Degrees F to 3182 Degrees F) ( +/- 0.88 Degrees F), Type S (4 Degrees F to 32 Degrees F) ( +/- 1.89 Degrees F), (32 Degrees F to 932 Degrees F) ( +/- 1.71 Degrees F), (932 Degrees F to 3182 Degrees F)
- Number of Inputs 2
- Thermometer Thermocouple Type Type B,Type C,Type E,Type J,Type K,Type L,Type M,Type N,Type R,Type S,Type T,Type U
- Includes 12VDC Universal Power Supply, 9940 I/O Toolkit Software and Instructions
- Memory Min/Max/Avg/Dif
- Data Hold Yes
- Data Logging 15,000 Points
- Probe Connector INFO-CON
- Display Graphical with Backlight
- Resolution 0.001 Degrees
- Interface RS232, USB
- Sampling Rate 1 sec.
- Battery Type (3) AA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included Yes, NIST
- NIST Certification By Fluke
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.